Monday, March 7, 2011

Lakers to win it all?


The other night I watched Lakers - Spurs. Impressive none the less. And since the All -Star break Lakers seems to want to make a statement - we are ready for PO. Is it value to back Lakers around five if you expect Lakers to finish very strong the last part of regular season. I think so. And that's way I lumped on with a decent size stake. To be honest I do not think I will let this bet run till the very end. If happens what I expect then Lakers before first PO game will be around 4 or even lover. And that will be enough for me to make a free bet on Lakers. I am no fan on any team but if we look at last 10 years winners. Who wins it? Defense and size in the paint. Does Spurs have it? No. Great offensive team but they got titles with defense a lot of years back. Mavs? Dirk is a great player but somehow born to be a loser just as Karl Malone and John Stockton. OKC? Too young still. Eastern is just madness they will kill each other till they get to the final. Heat wont be a real contender just because there are no players in paint. Simple, is it not? But as I said I dont expect to run my bet that far. I got my bet matched in the middle of the game (Spurs - Lakers) and now the price is already 2-3 ticks lower and little green.

My routine going? It still goes well.


Starting Bank 195.96 euro

Deposited Money 500 euro

Current Bank 846,93 euro

Withdrawn Money 525 euro

265 euro staked on Lakers in outright market

Profit Made In Total 941,4 Euro

No comments:

Post a Comment