Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Betfair crashes are no good

Regulars know what I am talking about. There was that friday or saturday when the site went busted. That was the longest betfair down -time I had ever witnessed. And it did cost me big time. I spotted a good pre -KO trading opportunity on tennis and went in with nearly full my bank and the rest is history. That's all forgotten and swallowed. Hard but that's part of some uncontrolled trading.
After the down time basically I was left with that open position on Lakers. I closed it just to get going again. Now it is heart breaking to see Lakers trading around 4.0 already as predicted. But my book says 1.8 euro on every outcome just because I was forced to take very bad price. Stop moaning money is money someone would say.

I also noticed some errors in self belief after the big betfair error. I knew it was not kind of my mistake but anyway I could not get going in the very first days. Lately I have improved and gathered essential confidence again and managed to get into green zone. And big money is coming again, yupiii, yupiii, yup.


Starting Bank 195.96 euro

Deposited Money 500 euro

Current Bank 1067,78 euro

Withdrawn Money 990 euro

Profit Made In Total 1362,26 Euro

2 comments:

  1. How to Make Money with Sports Betting?
    Easy, follow my progression.
    http://www.millioneurobettingchallenge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I was lucky enough to miss the Betfair downtime as I was getting my internet sorted out at home so decided to take a few days off.

    I agree with everything you say about the NBA and as a Tennis trader predominantly I have a good appreciation for prices and movement and NBA is a seriously underestimated swing market.

    Unfortunately I have no experience with Ice Hockey but maybe I should look into it if it's going to put that extra bit in my bank each month!

    Good luck and I'm looking forward to the next update soon.

    ReplyDelete