Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One mad bet

One mad bet, one stupid step and it took me 8 days to post my next result update. Just did not want to post a minus again lol. I hate losing, I hate minus I hate to tell anyone I am loser even a short term so this blog is going to be GREEN ONLY. So the rule numer uno and the only one is to post when the next post is step forward to big big big money. Very big money! What is big money for me and for people? Dunno. 6 zeros might be it? Yeah, probably. I wish one day "Forbes" would tell us how many betfair millionaires are out there, name them, introduce them and so on so on. Kinda yellow information but I want to know it.


Starting Bank 195.96 euro

Deposited Money 500 euro

Current Bank 577.89 euro

Withdrawn Money 50 euro

STILL DOWN - 67.63






No comments:

Post a Comment