Friday, February 25, 2011

1% per day, mug targets for mugs

To make this blog a bit more interesting than just P/L blog I decided to give a go to challenge. Called 1% per day. What a muggery! Those who are against daily targets - watch and learn how to make 1% per. What I think about all this. Do I believe? The way I see betfair markets I am very confident I can go from 10 to at least 1000 without failing to reach 1 % per day. Of course anything can happen in a particular day but... Later on it could be harder and harder and the ceiling might somewhere around 5 grand bank when 1 % easy road stops for sure.
Dont know yet when I will start. Hopefully soon.

Anyway I will continue to update all of you who dont really care about my success/failure in my basic BF account. So here is my next update. Green as the rules of this blog request. Did a lot of tennis trading but it just seemed like a waste of time for some reasons. Probably to much dodgy players around at the moment.
Starting Bank 195.96 euro

Deposited Money 500 euro

Current Bank 589,23 euro

Withdrawn Money 345 euro

Profit Made 238,82 Euro


Yupi, Yupiii, big money is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment