Monday, January 31, 2011

I am no british mug so sorry for my language

So let the money do the talking.

There come times when everyone gets bored on betfair. Even the best ones. I am no the best one but good enough to start showing off with my results and consistency just for entertainment of my own. Oh, yeah, poor bastard, get a life! No neeed. I have one.

I will be sharing my result on betfair till I am done with www.betfair.com. When will that be? Who knows.

What do I do on betfair? I do everything you can imagine - straight bets, trading in play, trading pre KO, never do horses though. Stupid animals.

Might be pretty boring blog this one. Probably P/L and that is all. Certainly not as good as green all over but who said it gotta be that good and interesting?


Let the party begin!


GL all.



2 comments:

  1. you could start with posting a screenshot of your last 3 months pnl

    ReplyDelete
  2. screenshots will come as time goes by

    ReplyDelete